Welcome Diners!

  • ~~Click Image to Purchase this fun doormat~~
  • Thursday, October 22, 2009

    Thanksgiving: Submitted by Erin Wurtemberg

    Thought I'd share this because I can't keep a good thing all to myself. My friend Phoebe shared these cookies with me back in high school. I specifically remember ditching 4th period and heading to her house for Thanksgiving leftovers and pumpkin chocolate goodness... ENJOY!

    Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
    Oven 350

    1 c sugar
    1 c unsalted butter (softened)
    1 egg (beaten)
    1 c pumpkin
    1 tsp vanilla (the real thing--not the artificial stuff, please)
    2 c flour
    1/2 tsp baking powder
    1 tsp baking soda
    1 tsp cinnamon
    1/2 tsp nutmeg
    1 c chocolate chips

    In a large bowl, combine all ingredients with an electric mixer. Bake for 8-10 minutes.

    0 comments: