Welcome Diners!

  • ~~Click Image to Purchase this fun doormat~~
  • Monday, September 14, 2015

    How to Make a Healthy Grilled Cheese Sandwich

    I love spending an afternoon with my friend Julie. She always whips up the perfect, healthy, lunch or snack. And then we go swimming right afterward. I'm up to 60 laps a day. No, really, I am! It's like the perfect days of summer.

    Here's Julie's healthy Grilled Cheese Sandwich. I videotaped it for Youtube.




    Visit our Grilled Cheese Sandwich Board on Pinterest ... hundreds and hundreds and hundreds of different recipes. Who knew there were so many different ways we could conjure up Grilled Cheese? Right? Trust me, the pictures will make your mouth water, not at all cliche.


    1 comments:

    Shari said...

    Yum-o! Delish!