Welcome Diners!

  • ~~Click Image to Purchase this fun doormat~~
  • Tuesday, September 29, 2015

    CHEAP and EASY MEAL: PIZZA BREAD

    This is a really over the top fattening dinner. I make this when I'm tired and lazy, and I don't feel like cooking, and want something to eat, right now. 

    It only takes a few minutes to put together and about 5-10 in the oven. Voila ... dinner is served. This ain't no diet food, but it's a diet for the wallet. 




    Ingredients
    • 1 can of spaghetti sauce, the 99 cents one, 
    • 1 loaf of garlic bread from the bakery, the one with way too much garlic buttery goodness spread thick in the middle $1.50 
    • 1 package of pepperoni $2.00 
    • 1 bag of shredded cheese $2.50 
    • Onions
    • Bell peppers 
    • Mushrooms, etc are all good too, use what's in the fridge. 


    Build a pizza: bread, sauce, cheese, meat, veggies, sprinkle some oregano and pop it in the oven (350ยบ) until the cheese melts. Serves 6 easy! Serve it with salad so you don't have too much guilt! With the salad I can feed my family of 6 and have fed 8 of us for about $10 and everyone is full, fat, and happy. 


    There's enough toppings for a second loaf! And if I serve on paper plates, all I have to clean is a cookie sheet! Woohoo!

    ~Ginger Galloway
    Author of What I Really Want To Be
    Blogs at The Ginger Bread House

    0 comments: